Wednesday 21 August 2013

Queue's

Another quick update, I have now got my great English pass time working, queuing :)

The characters will queue for rides and shops, when 1 character moves from the front then the next will move in (All I do is check the next node that I'm going into and if there is a character there going to the same place and is also queuing then wait, keep checking until the next node is empty, then continue walking)

Basically the characters are one big state machine.

Now the queues are done I've got them going on and off the rides :)


Problems at the moment are that if there are lots of people in the queue it just grabs them in the character render order.  Also they are not rotated properly on the ride, hopefully I can fix that in the FBX file rather than code.

No comments:

Post a Comment