Thursday 31 March 2022

New Ideas

 Here are a few game ideas I've got knocking around as well, this is just extra code that has been added to the framework.  Just to prove I'm still programming things, again all graphics are done by myself.  Who knows if an artist wants to help out and releases games then by all means contact me :)


This is just mainly showing shooting code and object pooling so I can have lots of bullets on the screen.  I was taking inspiration from various sources.



This was a simple platformer with physics, switches and doors.  The camera also zoomed in / out when you entered triggers.



I also entered the realm of 3D controls, all the small triangles would spawn and you would have to move around using 3rd person controls ( programmed by myself ) and pick them up.  The UI also rotated as you moved.


And here's a bit of colour, I start to write an app with lots of mini-games in it from simple puzzle games to sudoku.  I had originally developed it with 20+ games and variations. 



  





No comments:

Post a Comment