Monday 17 March 2014

Management

I've started to put the classes together for the management side of things in games, so yes they could be put into the Roller Coaster Tycoon game I'm slowly working on.

So far I have Assets you can buy and tasks you can assign to them, so a shop you could a assign a person to work in the shop and they would has a task to serve customers if they stopped at the entrance to the shop.

Each Asset has a cost and it has levels so yes you could actually level up your shops if you wanted so they could sell more things if they leveled up (but this is going away from the tycoon style games and is more an RTS)

If you had mechanics you could assign a task to fix things, entertainers would have tasks to mingle around customers.

So yes The Tycoon game is still being worked on in the background.

And as for Facebook that is up and working in my other games as a separate class so again if I wanted to I could implement that into this game.

Anyway thought I would post this... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment