Tuesday 6 September 2016

Ideas

Aswell as finishing the games and updating the framework I also sketch out future ideas.  before I started the Theme park games which are still there and I still go back and iterate over them with the latest tech and code I have.

The latest version I decided to change slightly and convert to a clicker style, so below are 2 ideas for clicker style games.

The first screenshot shows a rough UI layout and the ride in the middle, the rides are full 3D models that are animated.

The second screen shot shows another click style game this one is based around 'Fire and Rescue' it has various sections within the game, and uses a lot of the new features of the framework.

  


More game ideas, this one was a more colorful and animated version of GridBrix called Blocked Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment